The Cosmetics industry has become a truly global one, with manufacturing bases in both Europe and Asia and a rapidly expanding consumer market in virtually all regions of the world. Recent challenges related to increasing and ever-changing regulations for the transport of dangerous goods and the vast number of special import requirements such as those involving both U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) can very quickly make even the most simple or routine shipments require a high level of service and expertise, especially when lead times are short and speed to market is most critical.
Our Cosmetics focused menu of supply chain services includes:
- Expedited and deferred air and ocean freight forwarding and consolidation
- US Customs Clearance including FDA and all US Other Government Agencies (OGAs)
- Trucking and Container Drayage
- Purchase Order Management and Purchase Order Tracking
- eBooking and other Vendor Management programs and tools
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Expertise in the movement of Dangerous Goods (DG) by air, ocean and ground
- Value Added Services including labeling, tagging, packing, QA & QC services, etc.
- eCommerce shipping and fulfillment services
- Vertical Markets
- Social Responsibility