Since 1997, Wen-Parker Logistics has built a strong reputation for superior performance, reliability and innovation within both the wearing apparel and footwear industries. Our current list of global clients includes dozens of the world’s best-selling and most popular labels, brand names that are known and loved worldwide. Unlike fashion trends that come and go, WPL has not only managed to maintain and grow our extensive book of apparel and footwear clients, but continues to be the first call for many of our larger clients when they are looking to change sourcing patterns or expand into new global markets.
The requirements of the fashion and retail industry can be very unique and vary dramatically by customer depending on their particular industry segment. Having such a broad base of diverse and long-term client relationships has enabled Wen-Parker Logistics to develop the experience and expertise necessary to offer an extensive menu of value-added services specific for fashion and retail that goes far beyond standard air freight and ocean freight forwarding. Specialized services such as garments on hanger (GOH), origin consolidation, purchase order management, pick & pack, and distribution are just a few of the value-added services that WPL excels at and offers to our fashion industry clients.
Our Fashion focused menu of supply chain services includes:
- Expedited and deferred air and ocean freight forwarding and consolidation
- Express shipping programs for samples
- Customs Clearance
- Trucking and Container Drayage
- Purchase Order Management and Purchase Order Tracking
- eBooking and other Vendor Management programs and tools
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Buyer’s Consolidation and Multi-Country Consolidation (MCC)
- Value Added Services including labeling, tagging, packing, QA & QC services, etc.
- Expertise in shipping both flat pack and garments on hanger (GOH)
- eCommerce shipping and fulfillment services
- Vertical Markets
- Social Responsibility